If you are looking for the best call recorder apps so in this article I will suggest Top 3 best call recorder apps which help you to easily record any of these apps: Skype, WhatsApp, Viber, Hangouts, Facebook, IMO, KAKAO and phone call recording
1.Cube Call Recorder ACR
Cube Call Recorder lets you easily record your incoming and outgoing phone calls and VoIP conversations.
Features and supports of cube call recorder :
- Phone calls
- Skype 7, Skype Lite
- more coming soon!
This app uses Accessibility services.
Crystal Clear Sound Quality!
You can record calls and conversations in the best quality
Easy to Use!
- Automatically record every call. Record each conversation the moment it starts;
- Automatically record selected contacts. Create a list of people you want to always record;
- Exclusion list. Create a list of contact who won’t be recorded automatically;
- Manual recording. Tap the record button mid-call to record only the selected conversations or parts of them;
- In-App playback. Cube ACR has a built-in file explorer for managing your recordings, playing them, deleting on the fly, or exporting to other services or devices;
- Smart speaker switching. Bring the phone to your ear on playback to switch from loudspeaker to ear speaker to privately listen to your recordings.
- Starred recordings. Mark important calls and filter them for quick access;
- Call back and open contacts right from the app.
Cloud backup – Save your call recording to Remote storage like Google Drive and restore them if something goes wrong.
Pin lock – Protect your recording from prying eyes and ears.
More audio formats – Record calls in MP4 format and change their quality.
Save to SD card – Move your recordings to an SD card and use it as a default save location.
Shake-to-mark – Shake your phone while recording your calls to mark the important parts of a conversation.
Smart storage management – Automatically delete over time old unimportant (non-starred) calls and ignore recording short calls.
Post-call actions – Immediately play, share or delete a recording once you stop a conversation.
Works on tablets
If you are using tablets and your device doesn’t support cellular calls, use of Cube call recorder to record Skype, Viber Whatsapp, and other VoIP conversations
If it doesn’t work on your device or you hear only yourself on playback, try changing the recording source in the Settings, or use auto-on speaker mode.
The legislation regarding phone call recording varies in different countries and states. Please, make sure that you’re not breaking the legislation of your or your callee/caller country. Always notify the callee/caller that your conversation will be recorded and ask for their permission.
2. Automatic Call Recorder
The best way to record your phone calls.
- Record any phone call you want and choose which calls you to want to save.
- You can set which calls are recorded and which are ignored. Listen to the recording,
- add notes, and share it.
- Integration with Google Drive and Dropbox allows calls to be saved and synchronized to the cloud as well.
- Google Drive integration works on Android version 3.0 and above.
Important note -:
Please note that call recording does not work on certain handsets and can result in inferior quality recordings. We, therefore, suggest that you try the free version before purchasing the paid app.
If you encounter any recording issues or wish to improve voice quality, try recording from a different audio source, or use auto-on speaker mode.
These things might help you to understand
- Recorded calls are stored in the Inbox.
- You can set the size of the inbox.
- The number of saved calls is limited only by your device’s memory.
- If you decide that a conversation is important, save it and it will be stored in the Saved Calls folder. If not, old recordings will automatically be deleted when new calls fill up the inbox.
You can enable a Call Summary Menu with options to appear immediately after a call.
Search for recordings by contact, phone number, or note.
- Call recorder – ACR
Top call recording app
ACR (Another Call Recorder) is a free call recorder application. It is one of the best and most advanced call recorders in the Play Store and offers many advanced features such as:
Here are the best features of ACR
- List recordings by matching phone numbers to your contacts
- Search by phone number, contact name, and note
- Recycle Bin for easy recovery of deleted recordings
- Auto delete old recordings
- Marking recordings is important so they don’t get auto-deleted
- Multi-select, delete, send
- Manual (Pro) call recording
- Password protection of recordings
- Lots of recording formats such as MP3, M4A, OGG, WAV, AMR, 3GP, FLAC, MP4
- Ability start delayed recording
- Different recording modes
- Free transcription service (English only)
- Sharing parts of recording
- Local Wi-Fi access for easy backup
- Recording Transfer between devices
Cloud upload support (Pro) for Email, Gmail, Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, WebDAV, FTP, and WebHooks
Important note -:
Please do not use ACR in conjunction with other call recorders. Contact us if you have any issues.
Some phones do not support call recording properly. This is due to capabilities of different chipset/CPU or Android version each brand/model have.
Please check with local laws related to call recording in your country