Are You looking to start a new blog? You don’t know how to start than in this article. You will learn the basics concepts of blogging like the combination, Purposes of blogging, Blogging components, Types of blogging, Earning resources, and some important to consider if you want to succeed in writing information. Making money from blogs ” Best Tips of Pro bloggers.”
A web-blog (or merely a blog) is a website that “publishes” or articles (called “blog posts,” “posts,” or “entries”) written by a person or group that follows Uses any or combination of:
- Straight texts
- Photo or photo (photoblog)
- Video (video blog)
- Audio files (audio blog)
Blogs are usually presented and organized in reverse chronological order and are used primarily for the following purposes:
- An online journal or online diary
- content management system
- Online publishing platform
A sample blog has the following components:
- Posting Date – The date and time of entering the blog
- Category – Category of blog
- Title – Blog Title
- Main body – Blog content
- RSS and Trackback – Blog links to other sites
- Comments – Your readers post comments
- Permalink – Full-Text URL
- Other optional items – calendar, archives, blog list, add-ons, or plug-ins
A blog may also have a footer, usually at the bottom of the blog, which displays the publication date, author, category, and “stats” (number of comments or captions).
There are many types of blogging Making money from blogs. Some of them include:
- 1. Political Blogs – For news, politics, activism, and other issue-based blogs (e.g., campaigns).
- 2. A personal blog is also known as a diary containing one’s daily experiences, complaints, poems, illicit thoughts, and communication between friends.
- 3. Objective blog – focusing on a specific niche (job or position) that is usually technical in nature or local information.
- 4. Health blog – about specific health issues. A medical blog is a major category of health blogs featuring medical news from healthcare professionals and real patient cases.
- 5.literary Blog – Also known as Lit blog. Travel Blog – Focusing on the stories of the traveler on a particular trip.
- 6. Research Blog – on academic topics like research topics.
- 7. Legal Code – On law (technical fields) and legal matters; Also known as “blogs.”
- 9. Media Blog – Pay attention to lies or contradictions in the media. It is usually exclusive to a newspaper or television network.
- 10. Religious blog – on religious subjects
- 11. Educational blog – about educational applications, usually written by students and teachers.
- 12. Collaborative or Collaborative Blog – A group wrote a specific topic of people.
- 13. Blog Directory – is a collection of many websites on the Internet.
- 14. Business blog is used by entrepreneurs and company employees to promote their business or talk about their work.
- 15. Blog Anthropology – Focus on non-human or things (such as dogs).
- 16. Spam Blogs – used to promote affiliate websites; Also known as “Splogs.”
Blogging is usually done regularly (almost daily). The term “blogging” refers to the process of writing, maintaining, or adding an article to an existing blog, while the word “blogging” refers to someone or group that maintains a blog.
Today, over 3 million blogs can be found on the Internet. This number is continuously increasing, as the availability of various blogging software, tools, and other applications makes it easy for anyone to update or maintain a blog (even those with little or no technical background). Due to this trend, bloggers can now be classified into four main types:
- Personal bloggers – people who focus on a diary or any topic that feels strongly about a person.
- Professional bloggers – people who focus on promoting products and services.
- Organizational bloggers – people who focus on internal or external communication in an organization or community.
- Professional Bloggers – People who are hired or paid to do blogging.
The term Problogging refers to blogging for profit. Pro bloggers (professional bloggers) are blogging to make money (as a personal blogger or chartered blogger).
Here are some opportunities for programmers to earn money (Making money from blogs):
- Advertising program
- RSS ads
- Affiliate program
- Digital assets
- Blog writing network jigs
- Jigs writing a professional blog
- Writing non-blogging jigs
- Blog flipping
- Consult and speak
Here are some things to consider if you want to succeed in writing information:
- 1. Be patient. It takes a lot of time and effort to search for blogs, not to mention a long-term vision.
- 2. Get to know your audience. Targeting a specific audience or group is the key to building a reader base.
- 3. Become an “expert.” Focus on one particular niche topic and try your best to become a “go-to” blogger on that topic.
- 4. Diversity. Try various add-ons and affiliate programs that enable you to earn money online (aside from blogging).
- 5. Do not get bored with your readers. Focus on planning. White space, line spacing, and large fonts are welcome to read the blog.
Sure, Making money from blogs is possible. Being a successful blogger only requires risk, passion, and the right attitude.