It was 2020, and the blog world was very different than it was decades and decades ago. Since the paradigm shift in 2011 (the beginning of the modern blogging era), the content has undergone a revolution. It is a very competitive world, but sometimes the Internet’s absolute insanity is easy to ignore. I am going to give you here six essential facts about blogs
You need to know 6 important facts about blogs
1. WordPress has over 70 million recent posts every month.
WordPress is one of the largest blogging platforms in the world, and its statistics can prove it. Between everyone who publishes on their WordPress hosted site and everyone on WordPress.com, WordPress alone eats over 70 million new content a month. If you expand it to one metric, there will be 840 million posts every year. In other words, there are about 27 new jobs per second.
In the early 1970s, the Internet was in its infancy, but people still claim to read all the content posted on it. You can say with certainty that there cannot be such people today.
2. The most common word count for new terms is between 1,231 and 1,351.
If you remember the world of the Internet and content before 2011, it is an entirely different place. Content is low. The same article may appear on dozens or hundreds of sites, all of them competing for the same section of the keyword pie. The difficulty of finding precious content in a spam environment increases every year.
In 2011 the Google Panda update was released, which prioritized two things: price and exclusivity. To be eligible for the ranking, the content must be unique, cannot be copied from other sites, and valuable.
Soon, webmasters and marketers find that length is closely related to the content’s value, which is more important than anything else. Between 200 and 300 words flooded every website, and now 500, 750, or 1,000 words are the norm.
Today, the most common new words number between 990 and 1,350 words, and the popularity of sophisticated words is slightly higher. Of course, the precious material does not stop there; Posts with reads of 2,000, 3,000, or more are not uncommon.
3. People read over 21.1 billion WordPress posts every month.
Is all this material published every day the next day? Not just shouting. People see it, and people look for it, then people read it. Millions of posts are being read on every online platform, and there is no indication that they will be closed anytime soon.
80% of internet users read blog posts regularly. Of the remaining 20%, many of them still read this article at once because if they don’t like what the Internet is? This is just a “natural” way of drawing lines.
Marketers are primarily responsible for most, but not all, of online content. Marketers also follow ineffective methods and discard ineffective methods. If the blog content is not working, you will not see the above statistics.
4. Most consumers agree that blogging makes a site more popular.
A blog can do all the work. He reported. that make you question your beliefs. it’s teach you new facts. They guide you on how to complete the task. They can help you solve the problem.
When you create this content, it is all that you do. As a blog writer and site owner, you are about to showcase your experience, knowledge, and credibility.
Consumers feel this, but what if they are wrong? It is not uncommon for a cell to derail. Thankfully, Google agrees. Google’s latest update focuses on EAT scores: experience, authority, and confidence. Blogging enhances brand expertise, control, and credibility by creating unique, high-quality, and valuable content.
5. One-third of consumers consider blogging the number one factor for reliability.
Perhaps not everyone has such a high blog rating, but a third of consumers believe that blogging is the most critical factor in a website’s reputation. Ultimately, it makes sense. What kind of sites are blogs? Someone who cares, someone who wants to show expertise, wants to inform and engage readers.
Conversely, what kind of site does not have a blog? Irrelevant type. A micro-website or premium membership company with no long-term goals. In the final analysis, it is not noticeable at all, and it will not work.
6. Blogging is more important than ever. What are you going to do?
I think it’s all facts about blogs going to help you to start Your own blog