Do you have a blog? does one have a static website? If the solution is yes, whether or not they are for private or business use, then you would like Google Analytics. Here are just a couple of the various questions on your website that you simply can answer using Google Analytics.
• How many of us visit my website?
• Where do my visitors live?
• Do I want a mobile-friendly website?
• What websites send traffic to my website?
• What marketing tactics drive the foremost traffic to my website?
• Which pages on my website are the foremost popular?
• How many visitors have I converted into leads or customers?
• Where did my converting visitors come from and continue my website?
• How am I able to improve my website’s speed?
• What blog content do my visitors just like the most?
There are many, many additional questions that Google Analytics can answer, but these are those that are most vital for many website owners. Now let’s check out how you’ll get Google Analytics on your website.
You can learn easily and understand all concepts of Google analytics